Thursday 9 June 2011

simple compassion : enemies


''love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven...be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect''
matthew 5 v 44, 48



dikaiosune. the greek word for righteousness. to hunger and thirst for righteousness and justice, for that is what is acceptable to God.

how to live perfectly, or at least strive towards perfection. it's impossible. i guess thats why we need God. can't do anything without God. sigh....why is it that i keep on falling into the trap of sin. i remember what Paul said, ''For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do--this I keep on doing.'' Romans 7 v 19. why, oh why can't i change.

i'm so tired. exhausted. couldn't sleep last night for some reason and now i'm already awake. i need a break from everything. from myself. from my life. before i explode.

No comments: