Friday 3 June 2011

simple compassion : bigger


''do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind''
Romans 12 v 2




spiritual formation. being more christlike.

there's a long way to go. being transformed into the image of God, for the sake of others. the more you become like Jesus, the more you love them. the bigger the impact you can have on others because Christ is bigger in you.

easier said than done.

Lord, help me to love the world as you love us. Lord, help me to see the need as you do. Lord, help to walk out a life that you would...that is pleasing to your eye. Lord, forgive me for what i do wrong, for what i constantly do wrong, knowingly do wrong, purposefully do wrong. Lord, give me a heart of compassion to care and love the people around me.

Lord, may you have a bigger way in me

No comments: