Monday 27 June 2011

disappointment




i'm disappointed in myself. in everything that i do, from the moment that i wake to the moment that i sleep. why have i turned out like this? i'm getting myself into a strange sense of depression, not quite knowing who to trust or rely on, crying out for someone to listen. i KNOW that only God can be that person, yet why do i still try to find it in people? i'm not disappointed in people, just disappointed in myself for expecting people to know whats on my mind, which is impossible. i've strangely become like a person who is only useful for doing something for people. how on earth did i get that role? even my suposedly closest friend hardly blinked when i decided to stupidly cry in a moment of weakness. must learn not to expose myself cuz it's just self pity. there is noone in this world. noone except God. maybe thats God's lesson for me.

'take your sandals off, for you are standing on holy ground'

No comments: