Monday 13 June 2011

change...to......words......

''May these words of my mouth and this meditation of my heart
be pleasing in your sight,
LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer''
psalms 19 v 14



i'm bored with my theme of change. i'm never gunna change. why take photos of change?

my new project is going to be WORDS. a word holds an awful lot of meaning. today's word is 'GLOBAL TRAVELLER'. it's the ad on the outside of Primark; my place of work for one more week. i guess it's a dream. to travel. to travel the world. where would i go?....who knows.

actually, my thought is more about MISSION. global mission. mission for the world. to reach the far corners of the earth. that is really the dream. i wish that i could be one of those amazing people who could just go and leave everything and go for God. instead, i'm just a chicken. sitting on my butt here and doing nothing. nothing worthy of the cross....God, forgive my laziness...

No comments: