Saturday 28 May 2011

simple compassion : wrecked

''live a life worthy of the calling you have received''
Ephesians 4v1




what does it really mean to live out for God? how to live simply. do we have to sell everything and have nothing? i really don't understand. let it be a continuing challenge.

so, we had the farewell party last night. it was ok. kinda fun. the best thing was that youyou make the decision! yeh! after 2 years in hull, she made the big decision to follow christ. made me think how everything is a process and takes time. so often we want instant results, to see instant change, but you dont get that.

i'm depressed at myself. why on earth do i spend half my life lost in doing stuff for people? i don't put anytime for myself. i'll never move on. God, should i move? or should stay put and concentrate on what i'm suposed to. it's just that i can't get myself out of this trap that i've shoved myself in.

Primarni day....sigh....

No comments: