Friday 27 May 2011

simple compassion : downward

''...have the same attitude as Christ Jesus had: Who being in very nature God. did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage, rather, he made himself nothing by taking th veryy nature of a servant, being made in human likeness. And being found in appearance as a human being, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to death- even deather on a cross''
Philippians 2 v 5-8



humble.

it's the continuing challenge of living a humble life. a holy life. reflecting God and living in the community. God, what do you want me to do? i've been looking at flats again. not quite sure what i want. i think that i'm dreaming. if I engross myself into this dream, then i dont need to think about anything. i don't know what i'm frustrated with....just myself. will i really be able to sort myself out if i move to a little place by myself? or would I just be wasting money? God, I honestly have no idea what i should really be doing. at all. how can i be a person with so little direction.

No comments: