Monday 30 May 2011

simple compassion : heros


''For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.''
Jeremiah 29 v 11






how can your dream impact on the people around you?

how can anything i do imfluence the community that i live in ? i dunno. i dont even know what my dream is, don't really know what on earth i'm called to do. God, please give me this vision of what exactly i should do in my life, my direction.

last night i went to visit mustafa's family because rizgar and his family came back to visit. it was so funny. so so funny. reminds of good times. i remember the first time that i met his family was at mustafa's house about 2 and a half years ago. we were drawing. not that much has changed. apart from skalla and zanyar! there's this korean drama series that everyone seems obssessed with watching. the girl is called 'dongee'...thats my nickname!! kinda sounds like donkey or doggie!!! thank you God for this relaxing time. i needed it. we had 'shifti' (watermelon). us kiddies were upstairs and rana could smell it...it was hilarious!

man, how i wish i was still a kid. a child with no worries, to be carefree..that is truely a blessing.

No comments: