Friday 30 May 2008

tired

absolutely knackered. mum and dad decided that it would be a good idea for them to arrive home after 3am. of course i woke up. could not get back to sleep for ages, even though i really needed and wanted to. sigh. just got up at before 6.30am.....man, it's gunna be one hell of a long day.

“In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust;
I will not be afraid.
What can mortal man do to me?”
Psalm 56 v 4

do not be afraid. i'm lucky. there's nothing pressing that i need to be afraid of. i'm in a relatively safe county. why are so many people in danger that they hve to run. so many asylum seekers and refugees. I just wish i could understand more by listening to their stories. this world is such a sad place. Lord, come and take your place; restore your throne. May YOUR will be done on this earth as it is in heaven.

No comments: