Tuesday 9 September 2008

Day 8: Tai Nua (Dai) people
  • 300,000 population
  • 140 Christians, mainly buddhism
  • live in Yunan

umm....i dunno what to think today. was kinda tired. fed up with work again. Just anoying how there's nothing that I can do right. I just need to swallow and accept. really am properly falling for kadir....not good at all. what is it with me and random guys. noone actually likes me, I'm just so stupid to like every other guy that pays a teeny weeny little bit of attention to me. sigh. sigh. sigh.....

need to cut myself off from everything. but i dunno what to run to....mum's health is not too good. she's not happy about dad travelling away. dad is always away and jon has nothing to do. I also have no idea what i'm doing. GOD, what is up with this family?....give US all some direction.

totally forgot to blog about Friday. nearly blew the car up cuz it properly ran out of water, despite the outpouring of rain. it was so ironic. I took Kadir to his passport interview....another funny story cuz he spent ages asking me where it was, looked it up on goole earth to look at teh building and everything. absolutly drove me mad cuz he wouldn't listen to me at all, insisted that he could go by himself, and then I had to take him there. So, therefore I, not him, ended up getting lost cuz i dont do driving in town....crazy. has to stop several times cuz car was too hot. managed to visit a lady and help up a conversation in mandarin. so bad!!! I;ve even got to the point now where i'm confused with all languages, I walking into work today and was trying to speak to Shna in mandarin....ummm...still, i want to learn arabic! Marharba. that's still the only thing that I know!

chipcum....that's a random kurdish word that Shna uses. not quite sure what it means. I think it's something to do with: what can you/we do?....

No comments: