Saturday 17 September 2011

tired

tired. im tired of myself. tired of my life. my non-directional life, which is going backwards
i am not going anywhere, not acheiving anything.

God, I need to know what to do

spent half of the day in ASDA. serving customers who have their own lives....they have their friends, partners, parents, children.
who am i spending my days with?....work?.... i think that i'lll just grow-up a sad and lonely person

hate being this depressive. but i can't get out of it. the more i think, the deeper i get. the less i think, the further i go away from where i want to be. i want a close friend, someone to share with. but i am such an unopen person. it sucks. why do i fail to open up and relax. why don't i let myself relax and enjoy myself.


why oh why Gloria?

why can't i just hide away or just disappear

No comments: