Sunday 18 September 2011

coincidence

i spoke to ashleigh at work (ASDA) about me me leaving and working somewhere else. we got talking about Goodwin and she said that she used to be part of the Warren lot...she used to be part of Refugee Week. so, i was like....cool, cuz i was with the steering group since like 2007.

i just looked at my old photos. yep. there is a picture of me and her and another girl, back in 2008. it was pouring with rain and we were soaking wet.
how is that?

so, actually the saying is true 'if you get any two people in hull together and they talk toegher...within 5 minutes they will hav discovered that they know a common person'. it is so so true. i'm discovering that all the time. especially when i'm nosey at ASDA and ask the customer things. I talked to a dinner lady and we ended up talking about Khozga and Akam at school!



Refugee Week- june 2008

No comments: