Tuesday 20 September 2011

energy



i dunno what to do with myself. i really don't.
this dissertation is driving me insane.i don't even know what to do when i stare at it.
my work is beyond what i can do. i can't even focus. my files are in a mess and i can't remember anyone's name. it stresses me out so much that i can't sleep.
everyone around me is getting married or having kids.
who am i?
sometimes, i just need a chat, just want to relax. but i can't i really can't. i don't understand myself. how long will i spend in this cycle of constant ups and downs?

i am actually, a very blessed person.
my car stopped this morning. just stopped on spring bank. luckily, i saw a police car and asked them to push the car. the RAC man came, found nothing wrong. i drove and he followed me. the car stopped again. in the end, the RAC man fixed it. he spent THREE hours on my car. my dad said that he was an angel....cuz they never spend so long with one person.


energise....

i need some kind of massive energy boost to face tomorrow. i'm dreading it already.

God, i'm praying that you can give me strength. Lord, i really can't do this. i really can't.

No comments: