Saturday 6 March 2010

Love.

What is love? I just don’t know what to do. Am i in LOVE?

Why am I so confused these days? Yesterday was horrible. P told me why she was annoyed. I am bad. I am crap. Why can’t I just get on and do my job, let go and let people do their thing?...sigh. made me really think about what I should do in terms of work. I hate my life here, but I’m too chicken to change.

Went for a nice coffee with Stacey. Thank u God for giving me people to talk to. She’s just broken up with her boyfriend. We had toasted teacakes which was fab! (although they didn’t really taste that good…) Bumped in Jimmy and took him into town…

Went to look at cameras. Even though I decided this morning to not buy one until this month is out. I so nearly bought it. It was beautiful. So expensive. PANASONIC Lumix DMC-TZ65 Compact Digital Camera £199.99.

Sigh. My life is one big sigh. My head is tired.

No comments: