Wednesday 4 June 2008

Prayer and praise journey

Since they show no regard for the works of the LORD
and what his hands have done,
he will tear them down
and never build them up again.
Psalm 28 v 5


the consequences for disregarding the work of the Lord can be serious. According to Psalm 28 v 5, what happens to peope who do not show any regard for what God has done?

man, if anything, that should just shock you into really regarding God's work...or else! I mean, i not quite understand how i can truely ''regard'' his works. does it mean respect, admire,...? something like that. man...that means that we shouldn't work to destroy God's work. that includes everything....
Lord, thank you for all that you've done. Forgive me when i've done wrong. open my eyes to see your beauty.

it's amazing. daily, i hear of people that I know who are going away to places like China to do His work. it's amazing. I wish that i would be able to do something useful for God. how come some people are so amazing and they can do that. how come i always feel like i'm at a dead end. not quite sure where i am and what i'm doing. Lord, where do you want me to be?

I got a right kick yesterday from Reka, after she read my rather rubbish personal statement and hence didn't get a job interview. i think that i should kick myself really. God, what can i do. I really con't see the way forward. what is the future for me?
am i just a waste of space?
floating aimlessly in this forgotten city. being a forgotten person.

No comments: