Thursday 17 January 2008

hate me


hate life
hate everything

I feel like I'm sinking into my depression again.

wanna cry
need to cry


i have an exam tomorrow. To be honest, I really can't be bothered. Can't be bothered with anything. what's the point. Why can't someone just take my shit and listen to me, tell me it's ok how I feel. But it isn't. I'm a bitch and I know it. What can I do? I'm in a trap. I'm useless at work.Useless at home. Just a nobody. Why? why are there so many beautiful people out there. Why can't I be one of them...need love, I can't just keep on going and giving it out. It's too much.
How can I complain? I got everything. I'm so greedy. What right do I have to demand that someone loves me. I'm just not worth it. Just want someone to say it's ok. But there's noone. Noone. It's a lonely world.
God is so near yet so far. Lord, how do I fit into your plan?

No comments: