Monday 23 July 2007

another week

so, it's a new week, a new challenge. There is nothing in me that's making me want to work. I'm at work and what am I doin?sigh. I am so lazy.

Had fun yesterday. It was good to go to church. Didn't think that I would say that, but I have. Ended up being pretty late, so had to park in an awkward place. Was meant to be having my car washed, but they missed it out (nevermind). Missed the entire first part of the worship, but they a really really long response thing a dead short message. But it was good. Taught Sunday school to a group of 8 kids, ranging from 2-11..haha it was quite funny. Slipped on a stupid pen and now have a huge bruise on my leg. typical.

Well, I think that I'm going it to give it at least this week to see whether I should stay working here. I'm so bored. Then again, I'm bored very easily!

No comments: